A new breed!


Meet Bug!!! Well....Batman Umm Golden.
He is a pug/boston terrier mix. He is verrrry cute. My husband was very strict on the fact that I must get rid of the bunnies before I got a puppy. I had pretty much given up on the dream for a puppy until either Malachi begged for one, or my bunnies died(because I am NOT giving my bunnies away) And, being the Donovan that he is, he surprised me with this adorable 9 week old little boy. I named him Bug. There are just some dogs that are so ugly they are adorable...this puppy just happens to be one of those.

He loves to play with you-your sleeve, your shoes, your fingers, oh and toys too.

He is pretty cute. He looks like a black pug, but without the adorable curly tail....because they cut it off when he was born :( Malachi loves him already. The puppy doesn't seem to mind Malachi's kung fu grip. He hasn't yelped once!

After seeing pictures of the adorable little Bug, Donovan's dad decided a puppy would make a great birthday present for Donovan's mom. So, we ventured to the pet store and picked up this little cutie. Her name is....Bugsby. She is Bugs little sister. I am very sure that they missed each other the few short hours they were away from each other! They love to play together and sleep together!

Bugsby

Comments

Sara said…
WOW! you guys are brave getting a dog! he sure is cute:) good luck with that!!!.... malachi is adorable!!!! miss you guys and love you!
Tammy said…
What a cute little puppy!! How big will he get? Malachi will have lots of fun! love the pics...keep them coming! love you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought