Some Random pics




I got a sewing machine for my birthday, and Donovan knew more about it than I did!! He helped me figure it all out. So far, I have made a blanket for Dominic and curtains for our bedroom. A purse and skirt are in the making...more pictures of that to come.

Malachi's shirt says "tax deduction"-around this time of year, that's very very true!

He is trying very hard to crawl! He gets so mad because he just scoots around. I can't wait for the day he figures it out. He will be one happy kid...

Comments

Sara said…
oh my, he is SO cute and getting SO big!!!! wow, the next time we see you guys, the boys might be able to sit and play w/ each other on the floor!!! they grow SO fast! hope you guys are doing well! love ya and miss ya!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought