WE'RE BACK ONLINE!!
Good grief, I never thought we would get the internet back-or that we would get another camera. Well, sorry it's been so long, but we had a few delays-First of all, my new camera that I got for my birthday was somehow lost or stolen, and second of all, we just got the internet back from moving. The move went as wonderful as a move could go. It rained on us and we dodged a few tornados, but in all, everything turned out great. Since moving we have been painting, unpacking, exploring beautiful Arkansas and spending time with each other. There are so many things to do here! If you are an outdoors person, then Arkansas is definately the place for you!! There are tons of lakes, rivers, hiking paths, and places to go kiyaking! There is also a fair share of shopping places and malls everywhere-like within 5 minutes of our house! That is something so new to us because we haven't lived that close to civilization, with the exception of a walmart, in years...like 10 years!! Malachi is loving it here! He is most happy when he is outside, so he's doing very well. I think the humidity is making him grow even faster. It seems like everytime we look at the little guy, his hands or feet or legs are even bigger than before! I know this is true because of how fast he is going through his clothes! The biggest event since any posts is that we got Malachi's hair cut. I wouldn't really say cut...I would say chopped, because that is exactly what happened. The haircutting lady went a little cut crazy and chopped about 4 inches of golden locks off poor Malachi's head. There are positives to this though-you can see his beautiful blue eyes and the shape of his head, and did you know he has ears!!?? they sort of stick out a little, but it's adorable. The most positive thing about this is that it will grow back!!
Donovan is loving it here! He is an outdoors guy too, so this is the place for him. His birthday is only 2 days away! He will be 23 years old!
I graduated from Central with my Associates degree and am looking into starting a nursing program in the spring.
Well, updated pictures of how the house is coming along will be posted soon, but for now, here's a few of Malachi's new look and the graduation!
Comments