Malachi evolving into a puppy!




Malachi loves Bug, Rufus and Rocky. When he's with them, he's one of them! He was seeing what bug feels like whenever he is put in his cage-I think he kinda liked it because he kept crawling in and out!

His new ball-that lasted 2 days!!

Malachi is in the stage now where all he wants to do is know what I am doing-all the time. Sometimes he doesn't want to take a nap because he is too interested in what mama is doing. So, the days are sometimes rough because he likes to fuss when I can't tote him around all day long. But when daddy comes home from work-it does not matter if he has been screaming for hours, a smile fills his face and his mood is automatically changed for the rest of the day! I guess I know how he feels! That's what daddy does to me too.

Comments

Tammy said…
Malachi is getting so big!! He is a cutey!! We miss you guys so much...we need to get together!! Hugs & kisses to that adorable little guy! We are praying for Chirho!! God Bless!

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought