A life of lessons
So, I know this little kid. He is pretty amazing. You'd think that by one year old, a child would know so much! But you don't stop to think that-hey there's a whole lot to know in this life. I didn't realize how much knowledge is in this world~! This little kid continues to amaze me everyday with new personality perks. I thought that he would be.."just like mom, or just like dad" but he's really not. He is his own person. Although I think he looks cute in all the clothes I put on him, he really doesn't give a darn. He would be naked for all he cared. I tested this concept the other morning. Down here in Arkansas we are having some pretty not so ordinary November weather. Just when we thought it would snow- it's almost 80 degrees. So I took Malachi out to check the mail-in just a diaper and he didn't mind the extra breeze.The fact of the matter is that he doesn't care what kind of clothes he has on, the brand of his shoes or even the brand of his diaper! When people meet Malachi, they don't say-"Aww-what cute clothes you have on from Old Navy" they say things like, "what beautiful blue eyes he has" and "he is such a beautiful little boy". I thought I knew this little kid, but I really don't. He teaches me so much-without even knowing. I love him so much and can't wait to be "taught" and get to know him for the rest of my life.
Comments