Emery Zara Golden
So, we went to the doctor on Tuesday (2/24) for an ultrasound. We found out that we are having a little girl! The pictures below are her profile. The nurse pointed out that her lips were big enough for noticing! That's good for a girl though. Donovan and I think Malachi looked like a peanut, this little baby looks a little different in her sonogram! I can't wait to compare them in person. We almost weren't able to tell the sex because she had her little foot indian style in her lap, blocking all possible definition. At the last minute (second) she moved it and let us know who she was. I think this might suggest her personality! We picked out a name. We are pretty set on Emery, but the middle name has been a little difficult to choose!


Anyone who checks out our blog should check out the church website!! http://www.metronwa.com
Anyone who checks out our blog should check out the church website!! http://www.metronwa.com
Comments