New House, New job...

So, this week has gone by sooo fast! This post was supposed to be an update on the addition to the house. Instead, I am posting to say, we've moved! We are only 5 miles away from where we were. Last Saturday, we discovered that the addition to Rodney and Shawna's house was not going to work as we thought. This discovery was made after we took out a bedroom to add a bathroom and kitchen. Since there was no longer going to be another bedroom, we decided it may have been time to START looking. On Sunday, Donovan was at work, reading the newspaper and came across a few houses. He called to check on them. He ended up leaving messages. Monday, one owner called him back and asked if he wanted to check it out. He said, sure, not thinking it would go anywhere else. Donovan really liked the house and the owners, so he took me to see it on my lunch break from Walmart. I really liked the house too, but it seemed too good to be true. God is good. On Tuesday the owners ran our application, called our references and called us to tell us, WE GOT THE HOUSE!!! So, here I am, sitting in my living room, just one week later. I just pray it all works out how we plan!!
In other news, I started a Day Care position at a Spa's child corner. Not only is it better paying than Walmart, but Chi can come with me, for free, and I work in the evenings, so I can see Donovan everyday!! I will post pictures of the new house, just as soon as I find my camera.

Comments

Carman said…
So glad this all worked out for you guys! God is good!
Tammy said…
That is so awesome Meghan! Isn't God just amazing?!!!! Now...if He would just bring us a buyer for our house!! love you girl!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought