8 Things
8 things...
My friend Carman tagged me in her 8 things, so here goes...
Here are the instructions for 8 Things:
* Mention the person that tagged you
* Complete the list of 8 things
* Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends
* Go tell them you tagged them
8 Things I look forward to:
-The birth of Emery Zara Grace Golden (Hopefully an Emery....)
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
-Cleaned my house! Yay!
My friend Carman tagged me in her 8 things, so here goes...
Here are the instructions for 8 Things:
* Mention the person that tagged you
* Complete the list of 8 things
* Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends
* Go tell them you tagged them
8 Things I look forward to:
-The birth of Emery Zara Grace Golden (Hopefully an Emery....)
-The beautiful summer weather (weather affects my mood!)
-My 3rd wedding anniversary this August! (Cannot believe it's already almost been three years!)
-The explosion of the Metro...I can feel it in my bones!
-Malachi talking understandably (Is that a word?)
-Seeing my family in Maryland (Haven't been able to since November 2007)
-June 6th! Vacation in Florida. I will be gigantic, but still cannot wait.
-Getting a new cell phone :) I broke my new one!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
-Cleaned my house! Yay!
-Ate dinner with Bethany, Jason and Ben Robbins
-Worked with little kiddos
-Watched "Who's line is it anyways?" (Awesome!)
-Facebooked, emailed, and blogged!
-Took Malachi to the dr. Darn allergies and colds! 3rd time in 4 months!
-Ate homemade *From scratch* brownies-honestly the best ever
-Hung out with my hot hubby (He shaved, So I like to emphasize "hot")
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
-Draw like Josh Wise
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
-Draw like Josh Wise
-Go to another country, like Germany-
-Pay off student loans
-Get a new car with low payments :)
-Be a stay at home mom
-Have time to scrapbook and sew-I haven't since Chi was born! Almost 2 years and I'm itching to
-Be a nurse, right now.
-Make up things like the dudes on who's line is it anyways...
8 Shows I Watch:
-Jon and Kate plus 8
8 Shows I Watch:
-Jon and Kate plus 8
-18 Kids and counting-Although I have recently learned it may soon be 19 kids and counting
-Super Nanny
-Lost
-Heros
-30 Rock
-The Office
-Extreme Homemakeover edition
I tag:
-Sara
I tag:
-Sara
-Tammy
-Renee
-Meghan
-Gina
Uhmmm I think that's all the people I know who blog...lol
-
Comments