Just a few pictures








She started walking on May 17th! Big girl!

Our kiddos are getting SO big! Halybug started walking on Monday (May 17th). She has a long way to go with balance, but she is trying and self motivated-and that's important! Mr. Chi is growing up so fast. He worked for almost an HOUR on Friday on a single picture of a dinosaur. He just sat happily with his box of crayons and baggie of markers at the kitchen table-coloring away. He worked very hard on it, so we hung it up on the fridge! He was so excited to show Donovan all the colors (I'm pretty sure he used all of them).
Summer is just around the corner-next month! I hope the weather will proove this! So far, it's been pretty cool for this time of year. I think the temp is mainly in the 70's so far. We have a few projects that we are going to plan to get finished before summer is through.
First, we are going to organize our garage! We will be getting book shelves, because that is about the only boxes we have left in there. There are somewhere of 25 boxes of books. We've both been in college for 4 years now, so we've accumulated a ton of books. I plan on going through them and only keeping ones we really need or have an interest in. Donovan is a book collector-
The next thing on my, I mean our list-Haly's furniture needs repainted. Through wear with Malachi and his teething, and moving three times, the furniture is a little dinged and dingy. I plan on using Behr white spray paint and giving it a new look. I am in the market for an armoire I saw with glass doors. It is beautiful and I think it would look great in her room! Here's a few ideas of what it looks like-so if you see something like these-think of me!


This is the one I really want-but don't know where to find it! This picture is from a blog.

The last big project is starting a garden. I would love to plant some tomatoes, peppers, strawberries, zucchini, etc. And add some flowers to the front yard.

The licensing process with the daycare is moving along. The only obstacle now is getting the money together for different fees. The biggest hurdle I need to pass is the city zoning board. After paying $50.00 to submit an application and going in front of the city zoning council, they will determine if I am allowed to have a daycare in my home. This is a little intimidating!

The Metro is at a point of getting it's own building. How exciting! If all goes well, we will be able to design the inside with classrooms, a worship area and a welcome area-Our identity in the community will be dynamically impacted when we are able to invite people to our building that is a set place where we meet (continually)! I feel like the Metro is about to explode. Whatever the case, this is where God has called us and we love serving here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought