Malachi's 3rd Birthday!
I can't believe my baby is three. He had a "birthday weekend" since his birthday was on Saturday and his party on Sunday. We rented a bounce house and did a Toy Story theme, as per his request. He is tuckered out and enjoying the sweet gifts from his friends.
Three year Stats:
Weight-29.8 lbs
Height- 39 inches
Sleeping-STILL wakes up at least once a night.
Vocab-Says anything, has a slight impediment.
Likes-Cars, Trains, Planes, Dirt, being naked, peeing outside, watching movies with daddy and mommy, painting, matching games, counting, singing.
Dislikes-The word "No", spiders, snakes, streets, large crowds and sharing.
Malachi James,
You are and always be my sweet baby boy. It has been fun this year raising a two year old, but I'm sure we're both glad that the tough times of two are over. Now, it's on to three! You are learning and growing everyday and I love seeing you change before my eyes. You are very smart now and say everything that is on your mind. I'm so, so blessed you are my boy.
Love you so much,
Mommy
Three year Stats:
Weight-29.8 lbs
Height- 39 inches
Sleeping-STILL wakes up at least once a night.
Vocab-Says anything, has a slight impediment.
Likes-Cars, Trains, Planes, Dirt, being naked, peeing outside, watching movies with daddy and mommy, painting, matching games, counting, singing.
Dislikes-The word "No", spiders, snakes, streets, large crowds and sharing.
Malachi James,
You are and always be my sweet baby boy. It has been fun this year raising a two year old, but I'm sure we're both glad that the tough times of two are over. Now, it's on to three! You are learning and growing everyday and I love seeing you change before my eyes. You are very smart now and say everything that is on your mind. I'm so, so blessed you are my boy.
Love you so much,
Mommy

Comments