Christmas cards

It's that time of year again when I am searching through all my photos from what's gone on in the past year. I'm hoping to find a decent picture to use for a Christmas card! I've found some really awesome ideas on the shutterfly website. These are some of my favorites:


Adorable Stationary Cards


I love this one because it has room for multiple pictures!


Cute party invites


I also found some good gift ideas. There are calendars and mugs and much more. What grandparent wouldn't love a calendar with all the grandkids filling up the months?
Mugs and Calendars

I love using shutterfly. They will even send cards to individual addresses if need be! We've used shutterfly for our engagement announcements, save the dates, past Christmas cards and birth announcements. There are always chances to earn free prints. They are already so cheap, too! The prints are always in great quality and very worth the money. It saves writing tons of holiday wishes in every card!

Look out for that Golden Christmas card for 2010 coming soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought