21 weeks and some cuties
Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 21 Weeks
Size of Baby Pax: About the size of a banana. Measures 10.5 inches long and about 12.7 ounces.
Maternity Clothes: Wearing all maternity capris/shorts. I also love my comfortable work out clothes. Even though I'm not working out anytime soon :)
Gender: I have a hunch-girl. Donovan is convinced it's a boy-that God wouldn't give him another girl. Haly is quite 2 right now.
Names: Girl- Paxley Anna Elizabeth Golden
Boy-Paxton John Calvin Golden
Movement: Baby is very low and I can often feel when he/she shifts positions. Pretty uncomfortable!
Sleeping: I'm trying to sleep as best as I can. I am often woken up by my lower back hurting :(
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and my back!
Cravings: Nothing crazy. Just NO Mexican food!
Symptoms: Terrible lower back pain. More frequent now. Dr. gave me some exercises to do that should lengthen the space between my vertebra to give me relief.
Due Date: November 27, 2011
Next Dr. Appointment: (Appointment yesterday went well. Baby's heart rate is 158. They had trouble finding it because baby was moving around so much)
Wednesday, August 17 @ 2:45 for the glucose reading.
Size of Baby Pax: About the size of a banana. Measures 10.5 inches long and about 12.7 ounces.
Maternity Clothes: Wearing all maternity capris/shorts. I also love my comfortable work out clothes. Even though I'm not working out anytime soon :)
Gender: I have a hunch-girl. Donovan is convinced it's a boy-that God wouldn't give him another girl. Haly is quite 2 right now.
Names: Girl- Paxley Anna Elizabeth Golden
Boy-Paxton John Calvin Golden
Movement: Baby is very low and I can often feel when he/she shifts positions. Pretty uncomfortable!
Sleeping: I'm trying to sleep as best as I can. I am often woken up by my lower back hurting :(
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and my back!
Cravings: Nothing crazy. Just NO Mexican food!
Symptoms: Terrible lower back pain. More frequent now. Dr. gave me some exercises to do that should lengthen the space between my vertebra to give me relief.
Due Date: November 27, 2011
Next Dr. Appointment: (Appointment yesterday went well. Baby's heart rate is 158. They had trouble finding it because baby was moving around so much)
Wednesday, August 17 @ 2:45 for the glucose reading.


Comments