Crib bedding for sale


The time has come. I think I am a borderline hoarder. I have dreams of keeping this bedding for Malachi in hopes that he one day gets married and wants to use his perfect condition crib bedding for his children. That's if God wants him married. That's if he even has children. So, instead of keeping it in a zipped, airproof package for another 20 years, I am parting ways. I guess you really can't take crib bedding with you after you die, now can you? And Zanzibar jungle theme does NOT really match rocket ships...or birds...

We loved this bedding set for Malachi. It is called Zanzibar. We bought it from Kid's Quarters. It comes with the matching lamp,

rug,
2 sets of matching Zanzibar curtains,

a lion head that hangs on the wall
and

matching wall hangings.


Included in the crib set is the quilt, bumper pads, fitted sheet and
diaper stacker.

The whole set is very neutral and could be used for either a girl or boy. We adore this set and you can still buy even more accessories for the nursery online!

If you know anyone who would be interested in this set, please shoot me an email: meghan_116@yahoo.com

Or visit the craigslist posting here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought