27 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights


How far along: 27 weeks. Started my 3rd trimester today!

Size of Baby Pax: About the size of a head of cauliflower. Weighs about 2 lbs and measures about 14.5 inches.

Maternity clothes: All maternity shorts, dresses and long shirts. I'm in the market for a Bella Band and some new shirts :)

Gender: Didn't find out!

Names: Girl- Paxley JoyAnna Golden
Boy- Paxton John Calvin Golden

Getting Ready:
  • Stock up on Newborn-Size 2 diapers.
  • Find a couple more cute neutral outfits.
  • Make "Pax" beanie for hospital.
Movement: A lot of leg movement. Pax's heels have found my ribs. Weird flutters above my pelvic bone. Baby seems to favor my left side.

Sleeping: Still depends-sometimes the bed is just so comfortable! Other times...

What I miss: I kind of want some soda!

Cravings: Lots of fresh fruits and veggies. Sweet tea :)

Symptoms: Passed my Glucose test (YAY!) but doctor said I am anemic, so I need to start taking more iron. Doctor also said I am measuring a week ahead! I have also had quite a few Braxton Hicks.

Weight Gained: Gained 23 pounds.

Due Date: Scheduled the birth at the last doctors appointment. If I make it this far:
November 21, 2011

Next Dr. Appt.: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 @4. Started my 3 week check ups.

This is the best picture I've every gotten of these two cuties. They actually WANTED their picture taken and posed!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought