59 days


There are 59 days (or less) until Baby Pax is being evicted-(not by my wishes). I. am. freaking. out. Three. Three kids. I keep having scenarios go through my mind of public outings. You know, the ones where I'm in Wal*mart with three children attempting to make it out of the store alive. Or the really scary situations where I will have to cross a road or something with three children while toting around a diaper/pull up/extra clothes bag-while holding a 4 and 2 year olds hands....while carrying a baby.

Or the even scarier situations...like going to the park with three children. I'll be alternating between pushing someone on the tire swing and helping someone climb up the rock wall and making sure someone keeps their clothes on. Ahem.

I'm honestly very nervous about having three children. I've just gotten into the groove with two...almost. Just when you think you're in the groove, they like to show you up and change. I'm overwhelmingly excited about meeting this little baby, but this nervousness is making me....nervous!

It's the final countdown and I am looking forward to newborn diapers (pampers of course-oh! How they smell divine!), tiny clothes and socks, Chi and Haly to meet their brother or sister and so much more. I can't wait to see this little baby for the first time. I'm already in love with every little kick (except the rib and bladder shots) and hiccup. I can't wait for Donovan to be a daddy again. He's such a great daddy. The best, I think.

I'm extremely nervous about the C-Section. I know I've been through it once and recovered quite well, but there's just something about it, maybe the being cut in half while in the position of a crusifixtion...that makes me so entirely freaked out :)

So. 59 days. Until we are the parents of three children. I can't wait!


This is what our life has come to :) A family of Five!

Comments

Tina said…
Yay! you will do great!

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought