My Guy Chi



How on earth did this little boy become SO big?!!

On September 18, Chi turned 4. It's weird thinking that he is 4 years old! I cannot believe how big he is and how much he talks. Some things about Chi:
  • He still weighs 33 pounds and is 41 inches tall!
  • He is wearing size 9 shoe and 4T clothes.
  • He loves to watch movies and will sit through it entirely.
  • His favorite things to do are to color (or anything with art), ride his bike, play at the park and playing any kind of game.
  • He LOVES superheros or anything in that area.
  • He knows his ABC's, can count to 20 and knows all his shapes and colors.
  • He is a big time Daddy's boy. He's very much into dirt, fixing things, being outside, and copying anything Donovan does.
  • Some of his favorite things to eat are-Corn, Broccoli or carrots dipped in Ranch, Spaghetti, Mac n Cheese, ANY fruit, pizza and peanut butter and jelly...the boy could LIVE off of peanut butter and jelly. Oh and chocolate milk. We just had a talk today about how chocolate milk is a treat and how even though he wants it all the time, he can't have it. That it will hurt his teeth and make the dentist have to fix them. He understands and requested water at lunch :)
He's becoming such a logical thinker. He likes to negotiate and does a pretty good job at it :) He is understanding how to use words instead of hitting or crying to get what he wants. He still has lovely meltdowns occasionally when he is tired or really wants/to do something. He is becoming more reasonable though. I just keep thinking that this is only a season.

And it is such a sweet season too. He often comes into our bed early in the morning. He is the best snuggler. Sometimes he gets a little crazy and uses my shoulder blade as a pillow or my legs as a place to toss his legs, but for the most part, we don't even know he's there anymore. He sneaks into the spot between Donovan and I and just cuddles up. I'm usually awake when he gets in bed and I love watching him when he thinks I am asleep. The look on his face is adorable. Something that just melts my heart is when he says, "I love you so much, Mommy. Forever ever".

I love you too my baby boy. Forever and ever and ever.

All he wanted for his birthday from Mommy and Daddy. A Bumblebee Transformer suit. Sweet, birthday (check), Halloween (check), dress up all the time (check).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought