37 weeks




We're in the final countdown here! 21 days! I had a doctor's appointment this morning hoping for some progress. Nope. Pax is quite comfortable and it doesn't look like he/she will be making an appearance anytime soon :) The doctor said I am not dialated at all. The baby's head is at a 0 station, so that's better than a -2 :) It really doesn't seem real yet that we will have another person in our little family. I saw a picture of a mom holding a newborn in a magazine in the doctor's office-I'm not going to lie-first hormonal experience--I almost cried thinking about what Pax will be like.

How far along: 37 weeks. 21 more days!

Size of Baby Pax: About the size of a swiss chard (looks like a bunch of colorful kale). Weighs about 6.3 lbs and measures about 19.25 inches.

Maternity clothes: All long shirts and maternity bottoms

Gender: Didn't find out!

Names: Girl- Paxley Joy Anna Golden
Boy- Paxton John Calvin Golden

Getting Ready:
  • Purchase a dresser for the baby!
  • Make "Pax" beanie for hospital.
  • Making an outfit for baby! Says Pax down the side :)
Movement: Movement has decreased a little. I feel movement on the bottom of my stomach now!

Sleeping: I am waking up 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom.

What I miss: I'm starting to miss eating without having heartburn or acid reflux!

Cravings: Just food.

Symptoms: Acid reflux and heartburn. Hungry! Have to pee alot!

Weight Gained: Gained 36 pounds. Made up for not gaining in 2 weeks :) This is going to be a big baby-Or I have a ton of amniotic fluid in there!

Baby's expected birthday: November 21, 2011

Next Dr. Appt.: Monday, November 7 @ 10:30
Halynd was born at 37 weeks, so we will see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought