Already there
I'm not usually one to be taken so with a song. I was driving in the car the other night and Casting Crown's song "Already There" came on the radio. I honestly usually listen to music because I like the beat of the song. I'm not really one to be still and listen to the lyrics. I was bored with whatever song was on and switched to KLRC when this song came on.
The past year has been such a whirlwind for me. From trying to keep up with every little detail in life, to running a daycare, to having a family. I am getting to the point where I am run down and in need of rest. When I am worn out, I tend to get a tad emotional, and situations bother me more than usual.
It's difficult to put into words the emotions that swirl around in my heart and mind from time to time. In those weak moments where I feel overwhelmed the pressure just gets to be too much. Sometimes I just close my eyes and turn off my ears and savor quietness and stillness. Just for a moment. Then I open my eyes and there is chaos to bring me back to reality. I'm not complaining. I love my husband, kids and home. I love our life and family together. When I am caught up in the everyday madness, there are times where I question God and ask Him if he really thinks I can handle all the chaos.
Then this song comes on and gives me a whole new perspective. To God, our future is a memory. He's standing at the end of our life, waiting on the other side-He's already there. Sometimes we may get lost in the mystery, but He knows. He knows the stress I'm under with school. He knows the chaos of having three children 5 and under. He knows how hard my husband works and how little quality time we get to spend together right now. He knows how exhausted I am. He knows when I'm going to have a difficult day before I've even woken up. Life really is a mystery. I do NOT want to rush my life along by any means. I want to enjoy everyday and savor my husband and babies, but I am a tad interested to see who I will become in Christ once this stage of my life is over.
Here are the lyrics to the song:
From where I'm standing
Lord it's so hard for me to see
Where this is going
And where You're leading me
I wish I knew how
All my fears and all my questions
Are gonna play out
In a world I can't control
When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there
From where You're standing
Lord, You see a grand design
That You imagined
When You breathed me into life
And all the chaos
Comes together in Your hands
Like a masterpiece
Of Your picture perfect plan
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/casting-crowns-already-there-lyrics.html ]
When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there
One day I'll stand before You
And look back on the life I've lived
I can't wait to enjoy the view
And see how all the pieces fit (x2)
One day I'll stand before You
And look back on the life I've lived
Cause You're already there
You're already there
When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there
You are already there
The past year has been such a whirlwind for me. From trying to keep up with every little detail in life, to running a daycare, to having a family. I am getting to the point where I am run down and in need of rest. When I am worn out, I tend to get a tad emotional, and situations bother me more than usual.
It's difficult to put into words the emotions that swirl around in my heart and mind from time to time. In those weak moments where I feel overwhelmed the pressure just gets to be too much. Sometimes I just close my eyes and turn off my ears and savor quietness and stillness. Just for a moment. Then I open my eyes and there is chaos to bring me back to reality. I'm not complaining. I love my husband, kids and home. I love our life and family together. When I am caught up in the everyday madness, there are times where I question God and ask Him if he really thinks I can handle all the chaos.
Then this song comes on and gives me a whole new perspective. To God, our future is a memory. He's standing at the end of our life, waiting on the other side-He's already there. Sometimes we may get lost in the mystery, but He knows. He knows the stress I'm under with school. He knows the chaos of having three children 5 and under. He knows how hard my husband works and how little quality time we get to spend together right now. He knows how exhausted I am. He knows when I'm going to have a difficult day before I've even woken up. Life really is a mystery. I do NOT want to rush my life along by any means. I want to enjoy everyday and savor my husband and babies, but I am a tad interested to see who I will become in Christ once this stage of my life is over.
Here are the lyrics to the song:
From where I'm standing
Lord it's so hard for me to see
Where this is going
And where You're leading me
I wish I knew how
All my fears and all my questions
Are gonna play out
In a world I can't control
When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there
From where You're standing
Lord, You see a grand design
That You imagined
When You breathed me into life
And all the chaos
Comes together in Your hands
Like a masterpiece
Of Your picture perfect plan
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/casting-crowns-already-there-lyrics.html ]
When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there
One day I'll stand before You
And look back on the life I've lived
I can't wait to enjoy the view
And see how all the pieces fit (x2)
One day I'll stand before You
And look back on the life I've lived
Cause You're already there
You're already there
When I'm lost in the mystery
To You my future is a memory
Cause You're already there
You're already there
Standing at the end of my life
Waiting on the other side
And You're already there
You're already there
You are already there
Comments