Chapters in the book about our life.
Someday-in the distant future-I am going to look back at our life and just laugh. We are so busy that sometimes I'm not sure how we found enough hours in the day to accomplish what we did. We are so busy trying to get our life established while mingling in between doctors, dentist and specialist appointments. As the years go by, and three kids later, it just seems that we are trying to play the game of Life and enjoy our family as much as possible.
I feel as though we use to have the "fake it 'til you make it" attitude. After a while with that perception, life isn't full. Thankfully, Christ gripped a hold of Donovan and I, making us realize that there is an end in sight and that the purpose of our lives are to bring Glory to Jesus. All the things in between now and when we meet Jesus are just blessings. Even the tragedy's, even the trials-are learning, growing, and shaping who we are in Christ. Just the process of our sanctification.
So, while we are busy with school, work, family and everything that falls into the gaps between, one day-we will look back and laugh at how much we did in one day and how we accomplished all that we have-not with our own strength, but with strength from Christ. And I'll be trying my hardest not to fall apart under the pressure of life's demands, but to look towards the future and what we are working towards.
I feel as though we use to have the "fake it 'til you make it" attitude. After a while with that perception, life isn't full. Thankfully, Christ gripped a hold of Donovan and I, making us realize that there is an end in sight and that the purpose of our lives are to bring Glory to Jesus. All the things in between now and when we meet Jesus are just blessings. Even the tragedy's, even the trials-are learning, growing, and shaping who we are in Christ. Just the process of our sanctification.
So, while we are busy with school, work, family and everything that falls into the gaps between, one day-we will look back and laugh at how much we did in one day and how we accomplished all that we have-not with our own strength, but with strength from Christ. And I'll be trying my hardest not to fall apart under the pressure of life's demands, but to look towards the future and what we are working towards.





Comments