Day 13

Sisters, sisters, sisters. There were never more devoted sisters. I am so thankful for my sisters and the relationship I have with them.

My sister, Shannan, is always, always there when I need her. We have such a busy life right now-although we only live 5 hours away from each other, we have a hard time meeting up! They are renovating their house right now and have horses, so it's kind of hard for them to get away. Nevertheless-we talk on the phone almost daily. I can be completely myself with her. She has taught me so much and is one of the most giving people I know. I love her so much and am SO thankful for our relationship. It's such a blessing.

When I married Donovan, I knew what I was getting myself into with his 10 1/2 year younger sister. To say she did not appreciate me "stealing her brother" (her words) was the least of my worries. That little stinker has turned into a beautiful young woman now, and is such a blessing in my life. She is so in love with God and exudes fun. I'm loving watching her grow up (even though I really don't want her to :). I am so thankful for her and her heart.

Both of them show genuine love and care for the people around them. I love them so much and am so thankful for them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought