Day 15

This is a little personal, and it stung. A lot. My husband doesn't care if he hurts my feelings. Let me explain. He cares more about the condition of my heart. He knows that he is probably the only one that could be so brutally honest with me (if he is being truthful) and I will mull it over and think about whatever it is he was trying to convey. I am thankful that I have him in my life. I'm stubborn and just a ball of emotion, but he takes the time to know me and knows when (he thinks) my intentions are off or my character is out of place. Even when I think I'm one step closer to being like Jesus-I realize how easy it is to be consumed with all the wrong intentions, without intending to. I'm just thankful that he cares more about my sanctification and the condition of my heart than my emotion.

Comments

ashley said…
believe it or not, this post was incouraging to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought