Day 3

I am overwhelmed when I think about what Christ has done. He didn't only die for me and my sins, but for every single sin that anyone ever committed or ever will commit. That is very tough to wrap my mind around.

Every day that passes, my sinful heart shines through the work Christ has done. There was a time where I didn't believe in the fact that when we were given the choice, we would choose wrong most of the time. I had myself fooled that I was any kind of good without Jesus.

I am learning more about myself and my character traits to realize that I am nothing without Jesus. I will lose my temper. I will say things out of anger. I will have ill feelings that are totally unnecessary. Without Jesus. I am just a mess.

Paxton got a hair cut today. Making it #3. Before he's one. In only 18 days....where did the year go?!

While I am thankful all year through, I'll bet it'd get pretty annoying if I were to post all the things I am thankful for everyday ;) I enjoy this season of the year where I can reflect on what I thank God for, and share with family and friends in those thoughts and feelings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought