Day 4
I am amazed at how being a mom has changed me. I've always had a heart for children, ever since I was a child myself. While I still have a passion for children, my focus has shifted into my own children. Being a mom is hard work, but I love, love it.
I am blown away by the desires I have in my heart for my kids. It's amazing that I am so taken with them because looking back before I had kids, I was a really selfish person. I was constantly worrying about myself.
I am so very thankful that God chose my three children for me. I love them and count them blessings in my life. I love the desires God has placed in my heart for my children. Protection, that they will learn who Christ is at an early age, do well in school, be a good friend, be a good example, be helpful...I have a mile long list.
I am blown away by the desires I have in my heart for my kids. It's amazing that I am so taken with them because looking back before I had kids, I was a really selfish person. I was constantly worrying about myself.
I am so very thankful that God chose my three children for me. I love them and count them blessings in my life. I love the desires God has placed in my heart for my children. Protection, that they will learn who Christ is at an early age, do well in school, be a good friend, be a good example, be helpful...I have a mile long list.



Comments