First day of preschool

Today marks a big milestone in Malachi's life! Today begins his journey of school. He has been asking for about 3 years now to go to school. He has the personality where he truly enjoys learning something new or putting into practice what he has discovered.

He said that he was "up all night" because he was so excited to start school today. We've had a countdown since we found out there was an opening at the preschool center for 10 days, and each day he had to countdown how many more nights he had to sleep until he could go! He said he is most excited to make new friends and to make artwork.

We went over all the scenarios of-what if a friend gets mad at you and says mean things, what if you have to go to the bathroom, what if you don't like the food on your plate, and what if a friend believes in Santa and you don't. We tried to prepare him as much as possible.

I didn't cry! I know he is going to have the best time! I am going to miss him!! He was such a sweet helper and always helped me round up the babies. I love that dude and am so excited for him!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought