Halynd's night time talks at 5.

Halynd talking to herself as she is going to bed tonight. I don't want to forget her funny, sweet conversations she has with herself while falling asleep.

"I'm just reading a book about the Great God, it's good to read about God."

"If Jesus had a house and land, why did his mom have to go and have him be borned in a barn?"

"Why do you have 2 rings? Daddy didn't give you two rings, the man that married you gave you a ring and gave daddy a tattoo. All men's have tattoos. Papa doesn't, but all other men's do."

"Momma, I love God so much. I can't wait until he comes down. When is he coming down?"

"Dear God, thank you for making us. Thank you for making my mom and dad. Thank you for being borned on Christmas. I love you so much. Amen."

"How do you say God in Spanish? Dios? I'm going to say that from now on. I love you Dios."

"It smells like cannibals in here! I can't sleep when it smells like cannibals."

"I have to read about Jesus-he's my only hope."

"I'm too hot, now I'm too cold. It's the wind. The wind is not my only hope."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought