Second trimester

At 14 weeks today, I officially enter the second trimester. This pregnancy is going by quickly! I had my ob check up today and everything was good! 7 vials of blood and I was good to go! 

Our little baby is the size of a lemon. (About 3 inches and 1.5 oz.)

I've gained 3 pounds, making it a total of 5 so far. 

No more nausea! With the exception of some foods-like pizza (just can't even). I have had a nice appetite back. Really enjoying pickles (I may have eaten 6 yesterday...), yogurt, lots of oranges and other fruits, Mexican anything is real good! I haven't been sugar crazed like I usually am, so that's a good change! 

June 19th is the day we will find out if we are having a little Huxley, or a little Maeve!  Can't wait. 
Here's looking at you sweet little lemon. Even though you were a complete surprise to us, you weren't to your creator! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought