Halynd is 6!



Halynd Zara Grace turned 6 last Friday, (July 10). We had a super fun WEEK celebrating our little girl. Out of our three kids, I feel like her growing up sneaks
by us the most. I turn around and she is a little girl and not a toddler. 
*You are 38.6 lbs (you and Pax weigh exactly the same!) 
*You wear a size 10.5 shoe and 5/6 clothes. 
*You LOVE animals, makeup and anything girly. We often have disagreements on a daily basis about how you cannot wear fancy dresses everyday. You even want to wear them when you play outside. 
*You are a kind of vegetarian without realizing what it's called. You will only eat a good burger if you're in the mood, and chicken sometimes with BBQ sauce. 
*You love Barbies! Which I rather enjoy. It's fun watching you set everything up and change their clothes and accessories. Your imagination is off the charts! 
*You are going into the first grade! I cannot believe this. In less than a month, I will be kissing you goodbye as an official 1st grader. It just doesn't seem possible. *You are sweet, compassionate, and kind-such a good friend. I am so proud of you and love watching you grow! It's just you and I now with another little brother on the way. I know you will be a little mommy and want to take care of him all the time! I love your sweet, spunky personality. 


*You are still hilarious and tell the funniest jokes. Although, you can cop quite the attitude if you're tired (which is exactly how mommy is). 

Happy 6th birthday, doll! I can't believe you have been making our family laugh for 6 whole years. I love loving you and having you as a daughter! Can't wait to see what this next year holds for our family. It will certainly be an adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motherhood is...

Steadfast love

A whole year with the little ladybug