35 weeks


Here we are at 35 weeks! I am feeling a lot of Braxton Hicks that are really uncomfortable. Sometimes when he moves, it makes my pelvis hurt badly! I guess relaxin is helping my lower back pain because it has definitely lessened. Sleeping has been difficult due to having to use the bathroom and refill my water multiple times a night. Getting comfortable has been interesting as well. Sleeping on my right side with my knees up and head elevated has been the best way to go! I am usually super hot. The anticipation is building everyday to meet this little guy. 
I am anxious to see what sweet face will fill this 4th square. 

My next appointment will be Monday, October 19 at 1. My regular Obgyn actually left early for her maternity leave and won't be back until after January. So, I am excited to be with the doctor that delivered Paxton. She is moving practices and was not accepting new ob patients. I sure lucked out because she is wonderful! 
November 12 at 7:15 a.m. is Huxley Thane's scheduled birthday. We will see if he decides to sit tight until then! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motherhood is...

Steadfast love

A whole year with the little ladybug