Another Dr's Appt

We had another doctors appointment this morning. The doctor said I am 2 cm and still 75% effaced. She asked when we would like to have the baby, as if it were our choice (nowadays it can be). We opted to wait this week out. We figure there is a reason he is still in there-must be all the sugar he's getting..? So, the next appointment is set for Thursday at 1pm. If he doesn't grace us with his presence this week sometime before Thursday, the doctor will be scheduling an induction.

Comments

Sara said…
hey meg!! you'll probably be glad you waited to schedule the induction. hang in there! i'm just waiting for a call:) love you guys!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought