We have a blog!

Well, after much consideration, we (Meghan) decided to create a family blog. I don't know why we didn't think about this sooner. How easy will it be to keep in touch with each other and post pictures? I think blogs are a great idea! The wait for a baby is so....long! It seems like you are pregnant forever! The last month seems the longest because people tell you everyday-"it won't be long now" And all you can ever think about is, when? Donovan and I are so excited. Donovan hasn't been going to sleep until at least 2am for the past 3 nights! I don't know how the man gets so little sleep and still functions. Our Doctor appointment yesterday went pretty well. Dr. Kimberly Morse said that I am 1 cm dialated and 75% effaced. At least I'm dialated. Well, I will let everyone know when we are in labor...after all, it could be anytime now..right?

Comments

Tammy said…
I am so glad that you are blogging!! What a great way to keep in touch with your growing family! Meghan, you look adorable! Luv U guys!
Sara said…
welcome to the blogosphere!!!! (i made that word up!!:) it will be SO fun to keep in touch this way--i want LOTS of updated pics of mr. malachi... oh, and you and donovan as well!! (you will find that nobody cares about you two once malachi comes along:) love you both!! (is it okay if i put a link to your blog on mine?? thanks:)

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought