Another month!!?

Halynd's Halloween costume!
How the sweet girl loves to sleep.
Chi with his cute cousins, Connor and Dominic (Chi and Dominic are only 3 months apart)
Chi's favorite place to be! Outside in the bushes.

So, I am a terrible mom! I remember posting every 2.5 hours about Malachi when he was Haly's age...I blame it on not having my camera. I feel like people mainly read the blog to get to the pictures! Well, this month has seriously blurred by. I can't imagine what life would be like with more than two children at this point. I give moms/dads with more than two kiddos a high five. Life just seems so much busier. We are all settled in by now-having received our electric and water bill for the month :) Surprisingly, the bills for this house have been cheaper compared to the other house in Bella Vista! The only thing left to do now is tackle the garage! Yikes.
Halloween was interesting this year. Malachi was supposed to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, but he wanted to be plain ol' Chi instead. So he was. There was no argument :) Halynd, on the other hand, had no problem in her pig costume, tail included. The costume fit her personality well, a little piggy. Donovan and I actually went to a Halloween Party! We went as...*(Don't just us! :) A priest and a pregnant nun. We thought it was funny....
What've we been up to?
Halynd has mastered rolling over and she is sitting up forward, but still lacks muscle control not to fall backwards. She loves playing with her toys that rattle and her rag doll-because of the hair! She is quite the little hair grabber! She loves to smile and coo and have conversations about anything. You can still tell her anything without her telling a soul. She loves Bug and grabs at him at any chance made available. She had her 4 month check up today and she is 12.4 lbs and 23 in long. She is such a petite girl-only in the 10th percentile, but perfectly healthy. Her head is measuring in the 50th percentile, must be cuz she's extra smart!
Malachi is potty trained!! He's had two accidents in 5 days. One peeing last night (he has been waking up to go, and me, and Haly as well) One, uhm, number two when he was hanging out with daddy. Must've been having too much fun to waste time on the bathroom. His attention span is that of an hour and a half movie. He is very interested in Cars, Ice Age, Veggie Tales, Sesame Street and Finding Nemo! His two year old personality is still intact. Melt downs occur daily but are less stressful to handle because we just expect it now. Poor two year olds, they are on the brink of talking about so much, but can't muster up the articulation to communicate clearly. He'll get there! He still loves to cuddle and offers out hugs and kisses when you least expect it. Just the other day was a very special time for me, I was tucking him in for a nap and said, "Sleep good buddy" he replied, "Lub you". So sweet, I almost cried.
Donovan has developed a new artistic skill. He started "stencil graffiti art". He informed me that he is a "legitimate artist" because he has already sold 2 pieces and has 5 in demand~! Quite proud of him!
I have been busy with the kiddos and loving the daycare! I have a new little girl who is 5 and she is good company. She is smart, funny and sweet-very witty. She has the mind of a second grader and she isn't even in school yet-it's amazing! I just finished my 2 intense courses of Biology and Psychology 221. So, so glad that is over! Still have 2 classes left to finish up this semester, but thank the Lord I was able to get through the other 2!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought