MuD!!







Warm weather is amazing!! It is only 73 degrees here, but that is just enough to enjoy! We kept busy this morning by making a mud pit. We took the sand toys and played for a while. When that became not-so-fun, we went on a walk around the neighborhood. This was immediately followed by more playing outside-minus the mud! We had a picnic lunch of grilled cheese, yogurt and bananas. After lunch, we were all tired, so we got cleaned up and the little ones were laid down for a much needed nap! When it's sad that the dog is chasing a ball around the yard, you know it's nap time :)
Haly the food destroyer set her mind on everyone's grilled cheese! She managed to eat half of one. She also stole some banana pieces too. She is a little pig; and still 14 lbs!! She is in the 3rd percentile on her weight! I am not alarmed in the slightest. She eats great. She is sleeping through the night. She is crawling everywhere and getting into everything. She pulls up and stands very proudly. She loves to play by herself, chewing on anything possible. Her two bottom teeth still haven't come in, but they are surfacing.
Malachi is talking so much now! He understands so much and is very smart! Just last week, Donovan took him to the grocery store (Walmart Neighborhood Market) and he said, "Mommy's working?" Donovan told him I was working at home. He got a curious look on his face and said, "Mommy's working at home, and Daddy's at Walmart?" Just to clarify. He can count to 5 with some occasional assistance and hum the tune of his ABC's. He emphasizes on the "L, M, N, O, P." I think that's his fav. part! I can't believe I have a 2 1/2 year old and an 8 month old! Time flies by when you are soo busy!
School for Donovan and I has kind of been pushed to the back of our minds, as we have been extremely busy with church, kids and work!
The Metro is on the verge of some major growth in numbers, so be praying about that! God's timing is so perfect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought