11 months in
Halynd is 11 months old today. I can't believe she's already been in our lives for almost a year! What a sweet baby girl she is! So far little miss is:
*17.6 lbs. (5th percentile) and 26.5 inches long (7th percentile)
*She stands by herself and has attempted to walk, but realized crawling is a whole lot faster.
*She is switching from the bottle to the cup Mmm MMmm :)
*She drinks water, apple juice and soy milk from her cup.
*She sleeps from 7:30 pm-7:30 am, and only wakes up every once in a while.
*Takes a morning nap from 9-11 and and afternoon nap from 1-3.
*Has four teeth completely in. She is working hard on her top two left.
*She eats anything. I have not found anything she doesn't like. She made a funny face with squash, but still ate it :)
*Loves Malachi and tries to hug and kiss him.
*Says: Mama, Dada, Chi Chi, Dada, Hi, waves bye bye and her favorite word to say is Dada. Even when he's not around. Punk.
*Loves to get her picture taken, smiles all the time, gives kisses quite frequently.
*Her favorite toys are her leapfrog sit and stand piano and babies.
*She has an attachment to her blankie, which is no big deal :) She takes a binky to go to sleep-She is going to lose it when she gets her other two top teeth in. I think she needs to keep it during her teething-since she's used to it.
Halybug,
You are a doll. One of the sweetest parts of my life. You bring me so much joy and melt my heart with happiness everyday. Even when you wake me up at night, you always have a smile on your face and just want to be loved. Oh, how I do love you. You are precious. I pray everyday for you sweetie pie. Thank you for being such a bright light in my life. You teach me more everyday than you can ever imagine. About myself, about you, about God...Thank you!
Love you girl,
Mommy
Malachi is almost 3! I can't believe his birthday is just around the corner. He has really grown up this year. He is talking a mile a minute, saying anything you can imagine. He is close to being the most free spirited child I know. He craves structure, but wants to create it himself :) He has taught me SO much about life. Everyday I learn something from him. He is unpredictable.
At 33 months:
*He weighs 29.6 lbs (17th percentile)
*Wears 3T tops and 2T bottoms.
*Has a size 7 shoe.
*He is a great climber and loves the rock wall and monkey bars at the park. He can do it all by himself :)
*He runs. Fast. I think his nickname should be Dash (from the incredibles) because he is a fast sucker and is hard to catch if loose in a shopping area, outdoor area and any other general area.
*He still wakes up at least once a night. He slept two nights straight-in a row last week. No hope since!
*He is a very picky eater and is going through a stage where he doesn't like to eat very much of anything. He'd rather just drink some milk and be on his way. This is not pleasing to mommy.
* A daddy's boy 100% (unless he's sick, then he just wants me to hold him)
Chi Chi,
You are such a blessing in my life. You teach me how to love you more everyday. Your smile is the BEST! You are a great photographer-no matter what anyone says :) You are a silly guy with a great sense of humor. I could tickle you all day and you would be my best friend. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you, my little man. You are an amazing little boy and I'm so lucky to be your momma. You are precious.
Love,
Mommy
*17.6 lbs. (5th percentile) and 26.5 inches long (7th percentile)
*She stands by herself and has attempted to walk, but realized crawling is a whole lot faster.
*She is switching from the bottle to the cup Mmm MMmm :)
*She drinks water, apple juice and soy milk from her cup.
*She sleeps from 7:30 pm-7:30 am, and only wakes up every once in a while.
*Takes a morning nap from 9-11 and and afternoon nap from 1-3.
*Has four teeth completely in. She is working hard on her top two left.
*She eats anything. I have not found anything she doesn't like. She made a funny face with squash, but still ate it :)
*Loves Malachi and tries to hug and kiss him.
*Says: Mama, Dada, Chi Chi, Dada, Hi, waves bye bye and her favorite word to say is Dada. Even when he's not around. Punk.
*Loves to get her picture taken, smiles all the time, gives kisses quite frequently.
*Her favorite toys are her leapfrog sit and stand piano and babies.
*She has an attachment to her blankie, which is no big deal :) She takes a binky to go to sleep-She is going to lose it when she gets her other two top teeth in. I think she needs to keep it during her teething-since she's used to it.
Halybug,
You are a doll. One of the sweetest parts of my life. You bring me so much joy and melt my heart with happiness everyday. Even when you wake me up at night, you always have a smile on your face and just want to be loved. Oh, how I do love you. You are precious. I pray everyday for you sweetie pie. Thank you for being such a bright light in my life. You teach me more everyday than you can ever imagine. About myself, about you, about God...Thank you!
Love you girl,
Mommy
Malachi is almost 3! I can't believe his birthday is just around the corner. He has really grown up this year. He is talking a mile a minute, saying anything you can imagine. He is close to being the most free spirited child I know. He craves structure, but wants to create it himself :) He has taught me SO much about life. Everyday I learn something from him. He is unpredictable.
At 33 months:
*He weighs 29.6 lbs (17th percentile)
*Wears 3T tops and 2T bottoms.
*Has a size 7 shoe.
*He is a great climber and loves the rock wall and monkey bars at the park. He can do it all by himself :)
*He runs. Fast. I think his nickname should be Dash (from the incredibles) because he is a fast sucker and is hard to catch if loose in a shopping area, outdoor area and any other general area.
*He still wakes up at least once a night. He slept two nights straight-in a row last week. No hope since!
*He is a very picky eater and is going through a stage where he doesn't like to eat very much of anything. He'd rather just drink some milk and be on his way. This is not pleasing to mommy.
* A daddy's boy 100% (unless he's sick, then he just wants me to hold him)
Chi Chi,
You are such a blessing in my life. You teach me how to love you more everyday. Your smile is the BEST! You are a great photographer-no matter what anyone says :) You are a silly guy with a great sense of humor. I could tickle you all day and you would be my best friend. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you, my little man. You are an amazing little boy and I'm so lucky to be your momma. You are precious.
Love,
Mommy
Comments
Angela