Spring fever...or early nesting?



I am barely pregnant, 5 weeks 2 days to be exact, and the excitement has not worn off. This has made me realize that there is another being coming into this home in 8 months. Although it seems like November is very far away, I'm sure the time will pass quickly and I'll wonder where to time went...and what I did with it.

Being a rainy day outside, this gave me time while the kids were playing in Malachi's room to make a list of "Spring Cleaning". We have so many things that we don't even use! I am planning on gutting out this house and leaving only the things that we use or need!

My list so far:

Kitchen
  • Reorganize pantry
  • Reorganize cabinets (Get together a goodwill pile of dishes, cups & bakeware I don't use)
  • Put away and sterilize bottles (planning on nursing as long as possible!)
  • Clean off refrigerator
  • Polish all stainless steel (Yuck!)
Living room
  • Organize desk to stay clean!
  • Dust and Pledge all shelves, tables, Mantel.
  • Clean windows inside and out.
  • Clean under couches (I'm positive there are many missing hotwheels under there)
So, that should keep me busy for a while, since I plan on doing these things mainly on Saturdays and Sundays. Among these things, making some artwork for above our couch and bed are on my list as well as printing out pictures of our family to hang up in the hallway! My walls are bare and I can barely stand it!

Comments

Carman said…
I am in spring cleaning mode too! It makes me giddy to think about organizing all of our closets. Does that make me weird? :)

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought