22 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 22 weeks.

Size of Baby Pax: About the size of a spaghetti squash. Weighs about 1 lb and measures about 11 inches.

Maternity clothes: All maternity shorts, dresses and long shirts :)

Gender: Didn't find out!

Names: Girl- Paxley Anna Elizabeth Golden
Boy- Paxton John Calvin Golden

Movement: Lots of movement!

Sleeping: Figured out how to sleep comfortably. One pillow under my head, on my side with a pillow between my knees.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach!

Cravings: I've gotten to a point where I'm hungry, but I am not sure what for! Very irritating :)

Symptoms: Was having extreme lower back pain. My chiropractor friend adjusted my neck and back and I'm already feeling MUCH better.

Weight Gained/Lossed: Gained 18 pounds....so far.

Due Date: November 27, 2011

Next Dr. Appt.: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 @2:45 for the Glucose Test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought