28 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights



How far along: 28 weeks. Started my 3rd trimester this week (I thought it was 27...it's 28!)!

Size of Baby Pax: About the size of a Chinese Cabbage. Weighs about 2.25 lbs and measures about 14.8 inches.

Maternity clothes: All maternity shorts, dresses and long shirts. Found some good deals on tank tops this weekend :)

Gender: Didn't find out!

Names: Girl- Paxley JoyAnna Golden
Boy- Paxton John Calvin Golden

Getting Ready:
  • Stock up on Newborn-Size 2 diapers.
  • Find a couple more cute neutral outfits.
  • Make "Pax" beanie for hospital.
Movement: Very active baby now! Loves when I eat :)

Sleeping: Baby seems to have moved off my sciatic nerve...for now.

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.

Cravings: Lots of fresh fruits and veggies.

Symptoms: Some very noticeable Braxton Hicks.

Weight Gained: Gained 25.8 pounds.

Due Date: Scheduled the birth at the last doctors appointment. If I make it this far:
November 21, 2011

Next Dr. Appt.: Friday, September 9, 2011 @3:30. Started my 3 week check ups.

Two certain cuties showing their baby bellies.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought