39 Weeks
39 Weeks

Getting Ready:

How far along: 39 weeks. 7 more days!
Size of Baby Pax: About the size of a mini watermelon. Weighs about 7.25 lbs and measures about 20 inches.
Maternity clothes: All long shirts and maternity bottoms
Gender: Didn't find out!
Names: Girl- Paxley Joy Anna Golden
Boy- Paxton John Calvin Golden
Getting Ready:
- Purchase a dresser for the baby!
- Make "Pax" beanie for hospital.
- Making an outfit for baby! Says Pax down the side :)
Movement: Movement is still very limited. Baby is still head down so I feel hand and arm movements as well as kicks in my left side. Hiccups happen 3-4 times a day.
Sleeping: Although still drinking a ton of water, I am sleeping pretty good right now! The calm before the storm.
What I miss: Painting my toes without doing some type of yoga position.
Cravings: Still apples and cereal.
Symptoms: Acid reflux and heartburn. Ligament stretching. Cramping.
Weight Gained: Gained 37 pounds.
Baby's expected birthday: November 21, 2011
I had my last baby doctor appointment this morning. I scheduled my 3 week post-op appointment for Wednesday, December 7 @ 8:45. Everything looks great. Baby is still head down and is measuring right at 39 weeks. The heart rate went back up to 156. Although I am only dilated 1 cm, I am hoping to go into labor before the scheduled c-section! I'll be doing a lot of cleaning and organizing this week :) I may even do a few jumping jacks. I am trusting Christ to keep me safe and resting in his comfort looking forward to Monday. I can't wait to meet this little baby. To see his/her little face. To hold the little hands and feet. 7 more days. Actually: 6 days 22 hours 55 minutes.
I had my last baby doctor appointment this morning. I scheduled my 3 week post-op appointment for Wednesday, December 7 @ 8:45. Everything looks great. Baby is still head down and is measuring right at 39 weeks. The heart rate went back up to 156. Although I am only dilated 1 cm, I am hoping to go into labor before the scheduled c-section! I'll be doing a lot of cleaning and organizing this week :) I may even do a few jumping jacks. I am trusting Christ to keep me safe and resting in his comfort looking forward to Monday. I can't wait to meet this little baby. To see his/her little face. To hold the little hands and feet. 7 more days. Actually: 6 days 22 hours 55 minutes.
Comments