Two months!



I cannot believe how fast these past 2 months have flown by. I think the holidays come and go and it makes time seem to move a lot faster.

Paxton had his 2 month check up on Friday. He is doing very well!
Weight: 13 lb 4 oz.
Height: 22.5 inches
Head: 40 cm (15 inches)
Clothes: 0-3 month and some 3-6 month
Food: eating about 4 oz every 3 hours (sometimes 2.5)

Some things I want to remember about him at 2 months:
  • He sleeps for about 6 straight hours at night. He started sleeping from 10-4 at about 7 weeks. He wakes up to eat at 4 and then goes back down for 2.5-3 more hours.
  • He is loving bath time. I lowered his bottom part of the sling so that his body and legs are almost covered in water. He loves the water to be pretty warm-almost hot.
  • He started talking to us. His most talkative times are in the morning after sleeping all night.
  • He loves to stand with us holding him under his arm pits.
  • He has great neck control but doesn't want anything to do with tummy time. We introduced the Bumbo this week.
  • He likes to sit in his bouncy seat and watch the kids play or the dog walk by. He just noticed Bug this morning and his eyes lit up. He started "talking" to Bug and waving his arms :)
  • He is still liking the swing. Although it is starting to squeak when he is swinging in it :) I'm not sure if it's because of how much he weighs or if the swing has just had it. It's been through 4 years of baby.
  • He likes sleeping on his stomach. I was extremely paranoid at first (and still kind of am), so every little noise he made at night woke me up.
  • He is a thumb sucker. I am sure he likes sleeping on his belly because he has better access to his thumbs. I have tried every binky possible, but he just isn't having it.
  • He learned to smile at about 6 weeks and loves engaging your eyes to flash a nice big smile.

Paxton,

I cannot believe you are already two months old! You have been since birth and still are such a sweet baby boy. I am not exaggerating when I say you are the sweetest baby I've ever met. I would do anything to work for a little smile from you. Your blue eyes light up when you talk to us and we just love to listen. I am excited to watch you grow and learn. You've already grown so much. Love you sweet boy!

Mommy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought