Exciting Times



Well, we weren't planning on looking for a house to buy for about 6 months. But God had slightly different plans-as always :)
We are set to close on April 27th. I could not be more thrilled. I never thought I would care very much about having a house and all. But to be honest, I am SO excited. There are just so many possibilities. With having a daycare at home, it will be so much better for me and the kiddos to have a big room with everything in it to use and not worry about picking it all up right away. I am so looking forward to being able to do many more fun things with the kids instead of having to constantly be worrying about clean toilets and an empty sink. Although cleanliness will still be important, it will be a thousand times better to have one big room and a bathroom to look after during the day.
A little about the house-it's 4 bedrooms, 3 baths with a bonus room (daycare room) over the garage and a reading area on the landing. The kitchen is beautiful and open-which is what I've really wanted with a kitchen. There is a laundry room where the door is able to shut so the whole house doesn't sound like a laundry mat ;) The living room is open to the ceiling and the reading area overlooks the livingroom. There are trees in our back yard and plenty of space for a playset and sandbox-maybe a few pinterest projects here and there. We are just beyond thrilled about having space and pray that everything continues as planned so we can close on the 27th.

Here's a couple pictures of my cuties in their Easter getup. More pictures of the house to come soon.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought