Siblings
As Chi and Haly are getting older-I don't want to forget how sweet they are to each other (sometimes). Just this afternoon, I walked into the kitchen and they were sharing a heaping bowl of cereal together. One bowl, two spoons, and a pile of cereal. They have discovered that-chances are-if you ask mommy to do something for you, it may be a few minutes. So, with their little patience, they discovered that they can make their own snacks now. They spilled a little milk on the freshly mopped floor, but they cleaned it up, and proudly told me so. After they are done eating their cereal, they grab two straws and drink the milk together. I just love when they are sweet and kind to each other.
Paxton is growing up so quickly. He is almost 10 months old already. He has taken steps to Donovan and I, and stands on his own for a couple seconds, but nothing consistent. He knows that crawling is pretty fast and will get him to where he needs to go. The callouses on his knees are proof. He already has 6 teeth! His smile is precious because one of his front teeth is grown more than the other.
Chi's 5th birthday is just around the corner. We are getting him a soccer goal and ball for his birthday. I can't wait until he starts soccer in the spring :)
Paxton is growing up so quickly. He is almost 10 months old already. He has taken steps to Donovan and I, and stands on his own for a couple seconds, but nothing consistent. He knows that crawling is pretty fast and will get him to where he needs to go. The callouses on his knees are proof. He already has 6 teeth! His smile is precious because one of his front teeth is grown more than the other.
Chi's 5th birthday is just around the corner. We are getting him a soccer goal and ball for his birthday. I can't wait until he starts soccer in the spring :)
Comments