Day 12

With the events that occurred this morning, I am SO reminded to be thankful for every single thing that has made my "list" so far. I am keeping in mind the thankfulness for reliable cars. Even though they both broke down this morning.

I got a a phone call this morning from donovan telling me that his truck broke down :( he thinks he knows how to fix it and it is going in the shop tomorrow.

So, I loaded up all the kids because he had meetings to get to. Thankfully, I have amazing parents of the kiddos I watch and they didn't mind me driving with them.

We get home and as Donovan is helping unload the kiddos, I smell an all too familiar scent. Radiator. I chuckle nervously as I tell D, "This is not the best time to tell you...but you may want to come take a look at the Commander..." Upon further investigation, there is a small stream of radiator fluid flowing out of the engine. My super car smart (thanks YouTube) hubby figured out it was the water pump and thermostat. So, he spent the day fixing the cars :/

It's been a year since we had any car trouble! And I count my blessings that we did have those car issues, because donovan is pretty handy with a set of socket wrenches now.

Happy birthday to my father in law! He is just the best. He's so loving and fun! We are truly blessed that God chose this day for him to be born! Love you :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought