Eureka!

I have been trying to find ways to keep the kids out of the cabinets without using those pesky baby proofing items! Not only are they expensive (when you have a lot of cabinets to do), but they ruin the cabinets. Since kids typically grow more fascinated in their books and toys as they grow older-I just needed a temporary solution to keep the kids out of the crackers, breads, canned goods and snacks. I was growing tired of Pax bringing me the entire loaf of bread as of he'd found a gem.

So here it is-the tools: Velcro, hot glue. Simply hot glue the opposite sides of Velcro. One to the cabinet door or drawer, and one to the base of the cabinet. Works like a charm :) The best part-once the Velcro wears out-its cheap to replace it. The other best part-it won't ruin the cabinets with silly holes.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought