Halynd

Halynd has been saying the funniest things lately.

Just this evening, she picked up a 1/2 inch drill bit that had some dried rust colored paint on it. She got a shocked look  on her face and asked, "What did you do with this?? Did you kill a giraffe?" Donovan and I laughed so hard.

She also has an Arkansas southern twang. No one else in the family has one. So, when she has something sarcastic or funny to say, her draw makes it that much more funny to us.

Some things she has said recently-
  • "You fuzzy head."
  • "Oh, nuts!" (when she spills or drops something, especially when eating)
  • "You make da best food in da whole whide wuhrold" (in the whole wide world)
  • "You build an awesome... ( office)" (To D about the bookshelves he put up when she first saw them)
  • "I love Jesus more den da whole whide wuhrold" 
  • "I'm going to brush MY HAIR!!" (When she gets in trouble)
  • "Close your eyes, SUpwRISE!" (When she colors you a picture, picks out her own "beautiful" outfit, cleans her room or picks up her toys)
I don't want to forget this sassy 3.5 year old girl, and the funny things she says.  She has become quite the little lady. She tries to be helpful with younger kids and wants to always help in the kitchen. Right now, she is still quite the mess. She is a diva, and it's so funny-because Mommy is NOT a diva. Mommy is sometimes a tad emotional, but no where near this hair brushing, lipstick wearing (I'm talking colored lipstick), nail painting, princess gown wearing, purse toting, sassy pants diva. She is a girl from a whole other league. Who knows, before too long, she may be giving me fashion advice. I love the stage she is at and cherish the time I am able to be at home with her. She starts preschool in the fall. Tear. Okay, lots of tears! It's my baby girl!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought