18 months
I'm not sure how its possible, but our littlest man is 18 months old (as of yesterday May 21).
•weighs: 24 lbs, height: 30.5 in. (Short and round)
•size 5 shoe, 12-18 month clothes, some 18-24 shirts
•loves cars, trucks, dirt, books, food, the bath
•sleeps 12-13 hours at night, still takes 2 naps during the day. (Trying to move to just one, but the kid loves to sleep!)
•finally has in all four molars! Those were terrible.
•says: this, that, peese (please), cheese, uh oh, mama, dada, chi chi, a version of Haly that I cannot pronounce, hiii, awwwkward (thanks to his sister and brother), signs for more, I'm sure there are others that I cannot think of right now.
•we are working on: manners. Big time. He is quite passionate about the things he wants to do or when he wants to eat. Patience. I am constantly reminding him to wait patiently. Hitting. He discovered hitting. Just for fun. He gets a time out and a stern talkin to. If we say "nice mama" (or who ever he is hitting), he will run his hand down my face so gently and saw, "Awww". He really reminds me of Malachi in the sense that he is easily redirected from things he wants to do. Different in the sense that if the boy wants to eat, he wants to eat. There's no redirection from that. It's a cracker to tie him over or else....
•he has discovered animals and he loves them. Everything is cute to him. Even slimy worms and mushy caterpillars. He gives the same gleeful response when he sees them, "Eeeeeee! Awwww!" I was actually afraid that he had eaten a mushy green caterpillar the other day, (following in mommy's footsteps), but after a thorough inspection, he was in the clear. He just loved it so much he smashed it.
Paxton,
You are quite the sweet boy! You love cuddling and kisses. You love to wave to anyone and pass out smiles to strangers. You bring such joy to our family! We are so thankful for you and the personality you emit. Although right now it is trying, it is just a stage. Your dancing and laughter adds such love to this life.
Love you!
Happy year and a half!
Mama


Comments