S.O.A.P.
I have been getting side tracked easier lately. Maybe it's keeping track of three kids, or being a wife, or keeping up with the house, or the daycare, or family, or ministry? Maybe I am dreaming of warmer weather? Probably a combination of all those things. I do know that I have felt God convicting me to read more of the Word and meditate on what he is saying through it. 

In journey group--which was over 3 years ago! Wow!--I learned a method to study scripture, and it was helpful in retaining what I was reading. (The star method)
I feel like I fell off the wagon for a while and just went wayward, without a method to guide me. While that can be good to learn new scripture, I do better with a guide. Using a method really helps me to dive deep into the scriptures at hand.
Comments