16 weeks
I'm not very good at doing weekly updates this time around. This week had some new perks, so it reminded me to jot them down.
New things:
Heartburn started up this week! I remember with both boys I had super terrible heartburn.
Not feeling distinct movement on the outside yet, but pressure from the baby growing is definitely there. I have already retired a handful of clothes because they are too tight. This baby is super duper low, so buttoning has become an issue!
Foods I love: peace tea, pickles, grits, fruit, rice. I didn't drink coffee with the other three. This time around I have my cup in the morning. Really hoping that doesn't have any negative effects! I also didn't drink soda with the other three pregnancies, but I have had many with this one.
I am leaning heavy towards a boy! I just have this gut feeling. Plus the heartburn. The heart rate has been in the 150's, so old wives tale says high rates are girls. We will find out June 19th.

Comments