37 weeks

At 37 weeks! I can't believe we only have 14 days left until Hux is born! It doesn't seem like it's real. I have had some signs of labor, so I'm not quite sure he wants his birthday planned for him. At my doctors appointment Monday I was not dilated, but almost completely thinned out. The doctor explained to me that I could imagine my cervix typically looking like a pear, but mine looks like an apple and my water is blushing. Interesting! My water hasn't broken since I had Malachi 8 years ago! She also said she could feel a foot up by his head! Which makes sense because I have a lot of pressure and could only feel one leg/foot on the left side of my stomach. I thought he was just tightly wound. I lost a pound this week, and may because I was retaining water! Making my weight at 157lbs. 

I am making use of my shelf while it is available for just a short time more! 
Huxley is about 6.5 pounds, 19.5-21 inches long. A winter melon! It sure looks like I swallowed a melon seed and it has grown within. He moves a lot at times, and other times it concerns me and I jiggle him around until he gets irritated or woken up! 

My feet swelled quite a bit this Friday/Saturday to where I couldn't wear shoes! 

It doesn't seem possible that another little guy will be here so soon! We are so excited. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gentry Zoo

A whole year with the little ladybug

Random thought