Huxley's room!
This is our 4th kiddo and the first time we decided to decorate a room! We bought Malachi bedding, a crib and changing table, we got Halynd bedding, Paxton got white sheets and a mini crib! Ha! We have an extra bedroom right now (while we haven't sold our house yet...) so we decided to decorate a room for our newest little guy.
Some of my good friends threw a shower for Huxley and I last month. They gave us a perfect gift-the stuff to make a gallery wall! I am no decorator, but Donovan is very good at putting things together! He also had the idea to paint our white rocking chair gray and gold. I love how it turned out! We may make a cushion for it eventually.
Donovan's parents gave us the light teal utility cart. It's perfect for holding diapers, wipes, extra outfits, blankets, burp rags!
When thinking on a "theme" for his room, we were both set on more of a rustic touch, and decided to incorporate arrows. The verse Psalm 127:4-5 "
Like arrows in the hands of a warriorare children born in one’s youth.
5 Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them."
Has been on our hearts for some time now! Our tattoos on our wrists of arrows are a representative of our children and this verse.
Donovan's mom made Huxley's bedding! The fabrics are beautiful and blend together so well! What a blessing. I will make sure Hux treasures this forever.
Just 9 days until we meet this boy!







Comments